PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
The examination from academic year 2017-2018 will be conducted as per the new assessment structure.
- No formal examination upto class 4.
- A student of class V to IX must get a minimum of 40% marks in each subject to pass in that subject.
- It is compulsory for the student of class XI to pass in each subject in the Final Term Examination to get promoted to class XII.
- No change of subject is allowed in class XI after 1st October.
- No change of subject is allowed in class XII as the subjects in class XI and XII must be same.
- A student must get minimum of 33% marks in each subject in class IX to XII to pass in that subject.
- A student has to pass in the theory and practical exam separately in class XI and XII